HOW TO HELP
Want to make a donation? Tha's great!! Click a donate button on your left for a one time donation OR if interested in monthly sponsorship, simply click below!
Use our Paypal links or mail checks to: Polo Pony Rescue, 34747 Florencell Avenue, Acton, CA 93510.
You can also go to our Amazon wish list and donate something that we need and use all the time, like supplements!
Enjoy shopping on Amazon.com? Head there via Amazon Smile to help PPR every time you shop!
If you’re local to Los Angeles or Shelbyville, Kentucky and want to bring us a present, we can always use the following:
Alfalfa hay (#1 alfalfa)
Orchard grass hay
Triple Crown Senior Feed
Rice Bran – Natural Glo or Integrity or Max-E-Glo, the powdered kind
Bute Less Solution
Flax seed oil
Want to visit and brush horses? We love that too! Just e-mail us to set up a time.
Do you shop at Ralph’s grocery stores and have a Ralph’s card? You can donate to PPR every time you shop without it costing you a penny. Here’s how:
1. Log on at – you may have to create an account if you don’t already have one.
2. After you’ve confirmed your account via email, log on and click on “my account”
3. Click on “community contribution” at the left
4. Click on “enroll” in the lower middle of the main part of the page.
5. Now just type in POLO PONY and you should find Polo Pony Rescue. Click the circle at the left of the name and submit. Now, a percentage of all of your shopping at Ralph’s will go to PPR quarterly!
Polo Pony Rescue always welcomes volunteers in Acton, California, preferably with previous horse experience, 7 days a week at our facilities. We particularly need volunteers who have time weekday afternoons, but weekend volunteers are welcome too! E-mail us to set up a time to visit and learn about volunteering!
Polo Pony Rescue, Inc. is registered as a charitable organization in California and registered with the IRS as a 501(c)3 charity, which means that your donations are tax-deductible. Please consult your own accountant regarding any detailed questions about tax deductions. Our board and management do not take any salary. 100% of your donations go toward board, vet, farrier, training, supplements, advertising and other expenses directly related to promoting the rescue and the horses available for adoption.